Why Intern Abroad?
International internships offers an opportunity to explore and experience another culture in an exciting way and detail. Such an experience can give you immense preparation for a career in the 21st Century corporate world.
Here are 6 things to know about Internship.
- Explore the possibilities of working in a specific field and in a different culture.
- Explore the culture, language of a country.
- Make contacts with professionals from other parts of the world of the similar field.
- Earn academic credit. Student interns must work with a faculty sponsor and register for the credit to receive academic credit.
- Strengthen your resume. It is becoming increasingly important to demonstrate to potential employers your ability to operate with many different peoples and cultures.
- Part of your full-time job search. Employers often hire their interns for full-time employment after graduation.
When To Do an International Internship and When to Start Looking?
It is never too late or early to enter into Internship world. Apply for an internship when you feel you are best able to take full advantage of the experience. Many consider doing it during or after their Graduation.
Whereas, Summer is the favorite time for internship around the world!
Top 20 Countries You Can Consider Interning in?
- New Zealand
- Costa Rica
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- United States